The University of Valladolid annually announces the Extraordinary Doctorate Award, to recognise those theses of the highest scientific quality among those defended in the academic year prior to the announcement and which have achieved the Cum Laude mention.
- To have defended the doctoral thesis during the academic year prior to the annual award ceremony.
- To have obtained the Cum Laude mention.
- The average of the marks awarded by the members of the examining board must be equal to or higher than 9 points.
- Application for the Extraordinary Award using the form available in procedures / students / extraordinary doctoral award at the UVa E-Office.
- Annex 1: Merits claimed. This will list the publications that have given rise to the Doctoral Thesis. Also in the model available at the Electronic Headquarters of the UVa.
If you do not remember your UVa username and password, please consult the guide to recover it.
Once the call for applications-2021 has been published on 30 November 2021 on the UVa's electronic notice board: https://sede.uva.es (Boards / Students), the deadline for applications will begin at 9 a.m. on the day following its publication and will end on 4 January 2022 at 2 p.m. (local time in both cases).