Change of dedication to part-time

As a general rule, doctoral students will be considered full-time. However, once enrolled, PhD students may request a change in their full-time status, from full-time to part-time or vice versa, from the programme's Academic Committee.

Temporary and permanent withdrawals

Doctoral students may apply for temporary or permanent withdrawal from the doctoral programme.

This request must be addressed and justified to the academic committee responsible for the programme, which will decide whether the student's request should be granted.