Extraordinary procedure for applying for a Doctorate Degree as a consequence of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19
From the day after the scrutiny session of the votes cast by the doctoral thesis tribunal for the awarding of the "cum laude" mention, the new Doctor can apply for the title that accredits him/her.
- He/she should contact the Doctoral School at email@example.com indicating his/her intention to apply for the doctoral degree and the chosen method of awarding it.
- The School for Doctoral Studies will send the application for the degree, generated from the SIGMA application, together with the corresponding payment for the issuing of the degree and, if applicable, the payment of the delivery fee.
- Once the academic and personal details of the application have been checked and the fee for issuing and, if applicable, the fee for sending the degree has been paid, you must access the la E-Office with your username and password, "Application Registration" procedure.
Address the application to the Doctoral School of the University of Valladolid and attach the following documentation:
- Application for the degree
- Proof of payment (copy of the stamped promissory note).
- Passport, in the case of foreigners
Once the procedure has been completed, a supplementary certificate will be issued, provisionally until the degree has been issued.
- To have approved the doctoral thesis.
- To have completed the registration in Teseo.
- To have signed the doctoral thesis editing agreement and sent the application for the inclusion of the thesis in the Document Repository of the University of Valladolid.
- Electronic publishing agreement to include the thesis in the Uva-Doc repository or, if not, request the embargo, justifying the reasons, signed by the thesis supervisor(s).
- Copy of the passport (foreign applicants who do not have a NIE).
- Certified photocopy of the Title of Large Family, if applicable,
Applications can be made from the day after the counting session at the ESDUVA.
After 3 working days from receipt of proof of payment at the ESDUVA Administrative Secretary's Office, a supplementary certificate will be available.
The fees for the issuance of the doctoral degree are 256.00 euros (128.00 euros in the case of Large Families).
If the remission of the degree is requested in national territory, 20 euros; in European territory, 25 euros and the rest of the world, 30 euros.