You must submit only those documents specifically required by the program you are applying to (see program information). And that which corresponds to your personal situation (if you are going to be part-time, documents proving disability, Large Family, Victim of terrorism...).
There are three types of documentation:
- Official identity document (DNI / Passport / NIE).
- Documentation required depending on the mode of access. See the cases explained in the pre-enrollment guide.
- according to the program you want to access. This is the documentation specifically required by the program you are applying to (see program information).
- according to your personal situation: possible application for a part-time doctorate and document accrediting part-time status (see conditions); documents accrediting disability, Large Family, Victim of terrorism...).
Even if it is not a master's degree, you must select in the "Previous studies" application screen the Master's degree obtained outside Spain, and then attach the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Bachelor's Degree
- Academic certification of the degree
- Master's Degree
- Academic certification of the Master's degree
- Certification from the University that accredits that these studies give access to the doctoral program
Other documents may also be required depending on your personal situation or specific requirements of the doctoral program you wish to access (see program information).
NO, not at this time of pre-enrollment. Scanned documentation is sufficient at this time. The original will be requested in the case of being admitted, in order to complete the registration.
If you have taken a university master's degree (official) at a Spanish university and when you indicate the university it does not appear in the list of master's degrees, you can indicate it in the following way:
- Choose the option "Master's degree obtained outside Spain".
- In the country selection pop-up screen, indicate "Spain" and search for the university (you can use asterisks to facilitate the search; for example: *Santiago*).
- In the field of studies indicate the name of the studies you have completed (for example: "Management of Artistic and Architectural Heritage, Museums and Art Market").
Remember that you will have to indicate whether you have completed it or not and, once you have filled in this field, click on the 'Next' button to continue with the online application.
If you do not find your university registered in the system, you must select any other university in that country and in the Study field of the same application indicate the name of the university together with the title of your studies.