Students with a degree obtained in accordance with education systems of EHEA countries.
In order to access an official doctoral programme, it will be necessary to meet one of the following requirements:
- To be in possession of an official Spanish Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and a Master's degree, or equivalent, provided that at least 300 ECTS credits have been passed in these two courses together.
- Holding an official Spanish university degree, or from another country belonging to the European Higher Education Area, which qualifies for access to a Master's degree and having passed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in the set of official university studies, of which at least 60 must be at Master's level.
- To be in possession of an official Spanish Graduate degree, the duration of which, in accordance with Community law, is at least 300 ECTS credits. These graduates must take compulsory complementary courses, unless the syllabus of the corresponding Bachelor's degree includes research training credits from Master's studies.
- Be a university graduate who, after obtaining a place in training in the corresponding entrance exam for specialised health training places, has passed with a positive evaluation at least two years of training in a programme for obtaining the official qualification in one of the specialities of Health Sciences.
- Be in possession of another Spanish doctoral degree obtained in accordance with previous university regulations.
- Be in possession of the Diploma of Advanced Studies obtained in accordance with the provisions of RD 778/1998, of 30 April 1998.
- Have attained the research proficiency level regulated in RD 185/1985, of 23 January 1985.
- Be in possession of an official university degree that has obtained the correspondence to level 3 of the Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (MECES), in accordance with the procedure established in RD 967/2014, of 21 November for the official degrees of Architect, Engineer or Graduate.
Students with a degree from an education system outside the EHEA.
Holding a degree obtained in accordance with foreign education systems without the need for official recognition, after verification by the University of Valladolid that it accredits a level of training equivalent to that of the official Spanish Master's Degree and that it qualifies in the country issuing the degree for access to Doctoral studies. This admission will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree held by the interested party, nor its recognition for purposes other than access to doctoral studies.
In this case, you must request the verification of studies with the following form that you must download to your computer to complete and attach it to your application for admission along with the documentation indicated on the form:
At the time of registration the documentation must be legalized by diplomatic channels. All documents issued in a foreign language must be accompanied by an official translation into Spanish.
Before applying for admission to a PhD programme you should contact its coordinator and consult the admission requirements and admission criteria. In particular, each doctoral programme may establish specific admission criteria, such as the submission of a thesis project and the proposal of a tutor and a thesis supervisor.
On this page you will find links to the web pages of all the doctoral programmes of this school, where you will be able to email address of the coordinator and you will find a link to the access requirements and specific admission criteria.